Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!

We had a great evening with our friends.

(I'm still not sure how Bill got just me with the confetti

as his wife snapped the picture)


As for my husband with the no smile on his New Year's Face

He is having fun- but a lady at the passport

office says when he smiles his eyes are too squinty.

Does that mean because one bureaucrat says he has

squinty eyes he is never going to smile again!

Whatever!

Connor loved the fireworks at the end of the evening!

Happy New Year- Love Connor



Kaitlyn and Sydney were in the party mood! They

had a wonderful time with the hats and

blow horns, sparklers...

Thanks Dede for inviting us!


As for the women, we beat the guys
hands down in games (okay technically they won one
we won one-but in no time memory will fade
and we will have been victorious)

Hope you all had wonderful New Years.

I am still trying to decide what my New Years

Resolutions are going to be. I think for

sure more fun parties with friends!

1 comment:

dede said...

Happy New Year!! We all know the boys only won the second round because we let them!