Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lasiks


Okay so I can barley See my computer screen, so sorry for any misspelled words. But I am bored, I can't read, can't drive, watching TV hurts so I am trying to blog.
I have my whole surgery on DVD I thought of downloading it but thought everyone might get made at me!:)
Anyway I had a procedure called PRK done. It is safer than Lasiks but takes longer to heal. So yesterday morning I saw 20/20 and now thanks to the healing process I can't see at all. Oh well in a few days it will be all over! No glasses. I have worn glasses since I was 9 years old. This is crazy. As I get ready for bed I have gone to take out my contacts every night and reach for my glasses every morning.
I am excited but hope the pain goes away soon.

3 comments:

dede said...

hope you are among the seeing soon!! Until then, milk it for all you can!!

Lara said...

Glen was told that he wasn't a good candidate for the surgery and he was SO sad!

I hope your recovery goes well and that you enjoy your new glasses-free life!

Cate said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Now no one can hand you your red toothbrush and tell you it's your red glasses :)