Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Blogversary!!

Today is my one year anniversary of when I started blogging.
One year ago today a friend of mine explained to me
I just had to start blogging! I have loved doing it this year.
I love looking back on all the things that have
happened to our family.
There are some that make me laugh and
some are still to tender to ponder on long.

There are a few reasons I love to blog.

* I love seeing my kids and their antics actually written down

(not just in my memory) and often even with a picture attached!

* It sure has lessened how mad I get at the kids.

Some of the things they do in the past I would have

been mad, now I think,

"Grab the camera- here is my next blog post!"

* I love getting to read what is going on with my other friends.

It is fun to see their families grow especially the ones

that are so far away that I don't get to see often.

I still feel close to them.

So since my blog was started and I ( I mean Dede)

hooked up my Site Meter I have had 4,710 hits.

I have been visited from a few different countries

including India, England, and Japan.

I have my largest visits from California and Utah (surprise!surprise!)

But I also have a few steady lookers from

Virginia, Minnesota, and Michigan (thank you to the three of you:)).

Also my most hits on a post come whenever I blog about Monte.

His antics beat out the kids antics!

Thanks honey for all the good material!

Well I have had a blast blogging this year and can't wait to see what next years blog holds!
Happy Blogversary!
(I think I deserve ice cream! Leatherby's anyone?)

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Minnesnowta ROCKS!!! I am glad that you talked me into doing it. I love reading about your family and keeping up to date. It makes the distance a lot closer!

Lara said...

Happy Blogversary! I am happy to be one of your faithful Virginia readers. :)

Bobette said...

Wow, a year? So do we give you presents or do you give us presents? He he :)

dede said...

happy anniversary! as soon as you spell my name right I will go to Leatherby's with you! or maybe I will go with you anyway - and I will teach you how to spell it while we are there!

Saralin said...

I am always game for Leatherby's.